Child Care Aware
What is Child Care Aware?
As a member of Child Care Aware® of America, we deliver services focusing on the improvement of a child’s experiences and environment in their first two-thousand days.
Our work targets four main groups throughout Missouri: 1) families, 2) child care professionals, 3) businesses, and 4) community stakeholders
To raise the quality of early child care educational experiences in Missouri by improving child care services through training, education, quality standards, coaching, business supports, and policy work.
Every young child receives safe, quality learning experiences.
- We believe every child deserves a safe, equitable, and quality early childhood education experience which is critical to maximizing their future well-being.
- We are a statewide organization serving the early care and education needs of all communities and all people.
- We believe we are called to serve all those in Missouri to the best of our ability and resources.
- We value all voices in the early care and education industry and work to raise and elevate those voices.
- We believe in creating systemic change in the early care and education industry through wage compensation, workforce development, and retention.
- We believe the work we do impacts Missouri’s children now and throughout their lives.
- We believe we are a leading voice in the field of early care and education and desire to have strategic partnerships where together we create transformational change at the state and national level.
- We accept, include, and honor people of all races, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, religions, and ages.
Passion – dedication to the cause that sets our organization apart
Results Driven – measure our success by what is being accomplished; track our success by outcomes, not inputs or outputs
Thought Leadership – lead as informed opinion leaders who are trusted sources that move and inspire others
Community Partnerships – innovative and flexible ways to bring mutual benefits to both partners
Integrity – the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles and moral authority
Financial Stewardship – management of processes and internal health to enable those responsible for the organization’s overall performance to execute our strategies
Excellence – we believe in what we are doing and that the value of what we do warrants the persistent commitment to its betterment
To learn more about Child Care Aware, please contact Renee Laney at (417) 782-9899 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.