Full-Time (32 hours per week) | In-Office | $15 – 16.50 per hour
The Office Manager is responsible for overseeing building and office systems. Responsibilities include planning and organizing daily activities for self and adapting to interruptions and unexpected changes in priorities. At times they will come in contact with information and material of a confidential nature. Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee building access and security systems
- Laisse and troubleshoot between IT, security, and facilities maintenance providers
- Maintain office inventory (furniture, electronics, etc.)
- Purchase and maintain hospitality, office, and janitorial supplies
- Receive, process and document accounts receivable
- Maintain compliance with all organizational policies and procedures
- Provide pro-active support to staff based upon identified priorities
- Create and execute systems pertaining to registration for scheduled programs
- Process, verify, and maintain various documents according to established procedures and programs (e.g., registration, applications, financial aid, car seats, payments, surveys, etc.)
- Receive telephone calls and visitors, give out information regarding program activities and general program information, refer calls or visitors to an appropriate staff member
- Attend staff meetings, including setup and cleanup
- Maintain and ensure cleanliness and presentation of the reception area
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned
Essential Duties and Education and/or Work Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Google Suite)
- Ability to operate office equipment such as computers, copiers, and other office equipment
- Valid driver’s license or proof of valid transportation means required
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Reasoning skills to know when to react and respond without direction to help deter potential problems.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Negative criminal and CAN background check
This position operates in a professional office environment.
Some travel, including overnight, is required for this position.
How to apply:
Please attach your resume, cover letter, and references to the application portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org