Other Helpful Numbers






Internal Revenue Service
Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payments, Health Plans and Retirement Plans, Businesses and Tax-Exempt Entities

Joplin Family Y-Child Care
(417) 781-9622
3404 W, McIntosh Cir Dr. Joplin, MO 64804
The Joplin Family Y has received a temporary child care license. If you are an essential employee, particularly a healthcare worker, and you need childcare to perform your job, contact the Joplin Family Y about child care. Availability is limited, however.

Missouri Department of Labor 
Visit for updates regarding unemployment information, partial unemployment.

Missouri Department of Social Services
(800) 552-8522
601 Commercial Joplin, MO 64801
Early Head Start, ParentLink, Home Visiting Program Crisis Care, Out of School Time, Resources for children with special needs. Child Support, Food Assistance, Health Care, Temporary Assistance, Blind Services, Child Care assistance

Missouri WIC Agency
(417) 623-1928
321 E 4th St, Joplin, MO 64801
For assistance enrolling in WIC or redeeming benefits call the WIC Participant Support Line: 800-392-8209 or email WICinfo@health.mo.gov

SAMHSA-Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
(800) 662-4357
confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders. Provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations. Callers can also order free publications and other information.

The Joplin Job Center
(855) 348-3751