What is CPRT?
Child-Parent Relationship Training (CPRT) is a free 10-week class for parents and caregivers of children and teens.
GENERAL CLASS INFORMATION:
- Classes are for parents and caregivers of kids two years old and up.
- Classes run for ten weeks. Missed classes cannot be made up.
- Must Register to Attend. Limited Space Available.
- Facilitated by licensed, professional counselors.
- Curriculum used: Child-Parent Relationship Training (CPRT), an evidence based program.
- If needed, childcare will be provided.
- If you live more than ten miles from Joplin and need assistance with gas to attend or have questions about our classes, please email Peggy Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regaining control as a parent
- Helping your child develop self-control
- Effectively disciplining and limiting inappropriate behavior
- Understanding your child’s emotional needs
- Communicating more effectively with your child
To learn about Child-Parent Relationship Training or Education, please contact Peggy Lentz at (417) 782-9899 or email@example.com.