Child-Parent Relationship Training (CPRT) is a fun, free 10-week class for parents and caregivers of children and teens.
- Regaining control as a parent
- Helping your child develop self-control
- Effectively disciplining and limiting inappropriate behavior
- Understanding your child’s emotional needs
- Communicating more effectively with your child
For more information about Child-Parent Relationship Training or Education, please contact Peggy Lentz at (417)-782-9899 or firstname.lastname@example.org.