At The Alliance of Southwest Missouri, we truly appreciate our community volunteers. They work to assist with a variety of events and programs, and are vital to our success. If YOU would like to make a difference in Southwest Missouri by strengthening families and communities, please complete the form below (or contact our office at 417-782-9899) to find out how you can join our volunteer team!
*Due to COVID-19, concern for the health and safety of our staff, and a decreased amount of in-person events we have a limited number of volunteer opportunities available. Please be patient while we wait for more events to open up.
Volunteer Work Examples:
- Our annual Community HOPE Conference, focusing on child abuse and neglect; awareness and prevention
- Assisting with monthly car seat checks
- Safe Kids Downtown Dash and Safety Fair (free run for students K-5th grade)
- Youth-oriented activities
- Fundraising events
- Coalition meetings
- Administrative support
- Program support
* These fields are required.